Adding Audio to Replayer Video
Friday, September 26th 2008 10:31 am
We've created a video to help our subscribers add their own audio comments to their hand histories.
This feature in the PXF Replayer allows subscribers to create their own "videos" without buying software. Subscribers can add their audio comments, add questions, and ask for feedback. Then other players can add their own audio to the hand history (if the original poster allows it), creating a poker "conversation" about key hands. This is a large size video, so use the "view in new window" option to best watch it.
Rex used this technology in some of her blogs. See:
As you can see in the video below, all you need is a microphone. Plus you get to see AA cracked by 10 6 AIPF. ;-)
More Posts from mindwise
- Scott Clements: New PXF Featured Pro - 01/09/09 1:53 pm
- Welcome Gank to PXF! - 11/14/08 4:11 pm
- PXF's Bankroll Management System - 10/14/08 3:56 pm
- Day 1D Report - 07/09/08 11:56 am
- WSOP Main Event - 07/06/08 12:50 pm
- Audio in Replayer: Multi-Hand History - 07/02/08 3:55 pm
- WSOP Report -- June 20th. - 06/20/08 11:59 pm
- WSOP Report - 06/20/08 2:14 pm
- WSOP: Event 36 NLH $1500 - 06/19/08 1:48 pm