TCOOP and Sunday
Wednesday, January 25th 2012 9:10 am
Last Sunday was a pretty good one. I was able to manage a 3rd in the Ipoker major for $19,000 and a 6th in the Bigger 162 on Stars for $10,000.
The Ipoker major went pretty well, and I went out 3 handed w/ AJ against KK, which was standard given the action. The 162 left me pretty disappointed, as it was just too hard to find good spots due to the dynamics on the table. Only in MTTs can you have around $30K of cashes in a day and be left feeling like crap!
TCOOP so far has been a disappointment. I made a pretty deep run in the first one and since then I haven't had any results/cashes. There's still some big ones left, though, so there's time.
To completely change the subject, last week we went bed shopping. I know nothing about beds so it was pretty frustrating. Coils, memory foam, plush, firm, this is all something that I had never done research on before in my life. We ended up deciding on something called the Kingsdown Cannes Silent Partner, so hopefully this was a good choice. It's a small company but it's been around for a while. Anyone know anything about beds?
More Posts from ryanghall1
- WPT Montreal Part II - 12/31/12 9:33 pm
- WPT Montreal - Part 1 - 12/24/12 12:30 pm
- There will be a chat tonight - 09/26/12 7:16 pm
- GL Moukari again!! - 09/24/12 9:55 pm
- Back to Work - 09/18/12 9:42 pm
- About twitter - 07/16/12 5:57 am
- Anatomy of a Day 1 Main Event bustout - 07/10/12 1:40 am
- There's always the Main - 07/07/12 6:14 pm
- WSOP stuff - 06/08/12 1:22 am
- Restless Legs, Heading to Vegas, Downswings - 05/31/12 2:47 am