Anddd there goes the Maximus
Monday, March 26th 2012 7:49 pm
I would say that this month's poker maximus grind was an unsuccessful one in terms of money. I had a decent amount of cashes but nothing to write home about and I certainly finished in the red. I do have a few things to say about my experience this month playing online again though.
1) It's still really easy to get bad beats even as a total random
2) The play seemed pretty much the same from when I left, but I'm sure a lot has changed on stars and the other euro sites.
3) It felt really good to get back to thinking deeply about hands and poker in general
4) I've began to wonder when it is I will make any sort of significant money again
5) I need to start either finding more ways to play, or start thinking about something more long term.
I have some goals I want to accomplish before I make any decisions on what I want to do with myself and one of them is finish my solo acoustic guitar album, which is nearly complete. Also I want to have successfully completed the tough mudder coming up in about a month (more on that next blog).
My schedule for the future:
March: continue training and writing music
April: Sister's wedding and tough mudder
And the rest we shall see. Hope things are well for you all,
More Posts from doubledave22
- My 2013 WSOP Schedule - 05/14/13 3:53 pm
- Nice job Nevada - 04/30/13 3:21 pm
- Putting myself out there - 04/22/13 3:41 pm
- The Whole30 - 04/09/13 1:30 pm
- Meet my Nephew! - 03/28/13 1:08 pm
- Mid-game Leakfinders - 03/13/13 1:40 pm
- NJ Poker Update - 02/12/13 2:41 pm
- NJ Poker Legislation - 02/06/13 1:39 pm
- Borgata Main part 2 - 01/31/13 2:55 pm
- Borgata Main part 1 - 01/31/13 1:28 pm