Going to see Darvish
Monday, April 30th 2012 1:39 am
Today was a brutal day of poker... just one of those days where you can't win an all-in, you know? Very frustrating, so let's not talk about that.
Tomorrow Steph and I are going to the Jays game to see Yu Darvish pitch. I have a feeling he's going to get (unrightfully and unmercifully) booed in Toronto. In the offseason, there were a lot of reports saying that Toronto was going to win the bid for him so all the fans got into a frenzy. It turns out that Toronto didn't likely bid very high at all and he ended up with Texas. It wasn't up to him where he ended up, so it's not his fault, but the uneducated Toronto fans will boo him none the less. Oh well, good! He's an enemy if he's on the other team! The game is on ESPN... this is the first Jays game on ESPN in I don't know how long (many, many years, I believe).
Either tomorrow or more likely Tuesday night (sorry Mark!), I'll be recording some more videos. I'm going to do a video of a hyper turbo that I won, and a 100c that I final tabled, so the next couple of months will be all turbo from me! I'll be picking up my volume next week as SCOOP will be beginning. I've been running pretty rotten lately, so hopefully things will improve.
Anyway, go Jays!
More Posts from ryanghall1
- WPT Montreal Part II - 12/31/12 9:33 pm
- WPT Montreal - Part 1 - 12/24/12 12:30 pm
- There will be a chat tonight - 09/26/12 7:16 pm
- GL Moukari again!! - 09/24/12 9:55 pm
- Back to Work - 09/18/12 9:42 pm
- About twitter - 07/16/12 5:57 am
- Anatomy of a Day 1 Main Event bustout - 07/10/12 1:40 am
- There's always the Main - 07/07/12 6:14 pm
- WSOP stuff - 06/08/12 1:22 am
- Restless Legs, Heading to Vegas, Downswings - 05/31/12 2:47 am